Activate / Deactivate Jetpack Module | WordPress
|August 11, 2012||Posted by loewyi under Info, wordpress|
Activate / Deactivate Jetpack Module - Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com. We know that JetPack is one of the most powerfull plugin for WordPress. It come with many features in it, such as wordpress stats, wordpress comment, email subscriptions, Social Networking, URL Shortener, and many more.
This plugin is easy to install, just like another plugin, all you have to do first is install it from plugin page in your website. After that, activate the plugin and you will be ask to connect it with your WordPress.com Account to enable the JetPack Features. In here, you have to authorize the Jetpack with your WordPress.com account, if you don’t have one, you can make it. That’s it, after you authorize it, you’re good to go.
If there are so many features in JetPack, the question is, How can we activate one or all of the feature? Is that already activated or not? If Yes, How can we deactivate it if we don’t want to use one of the feature?
Because there are so many features in JetPack, the developer make it so easy to use, in other case, user can easily activate or deactivate the feature just like they activate or deactivate a plugin. In JetPack Dashboard, all the existing features already have the “activate” and “deactivate” button, so all you have to do is clicking the button to activate or deactivete it. Here is the tutorial.
Activate JetPack Module
- Open up your JetPack Dashboard, after that choose which module that you want to activate it. (In this case is Comment module)
- You can see that there is an “activate” button in there. So click it to activate the module.
- The notification will show up, like this image below
- Well, your module is active now.
Deactivate JetPack Module
- Still on the JetPack Dashboard, for the first time, you will be confused because you can’t find the “deactivate” button in each of the existing modules. Don’t worry about that.
- Choose which module that you want to deactivate. (In this case is Comment module)
- Click “Learn More” button and the “deactivate” button will show up, click it to deactivate the module.
- The notification will show up, like this image below.
- Well, now your module is deactivate.
Ok that’s for the tutorial of “Activate / Deactivate Jetpack Module“. Thanks for stopping by and read some posts on this website, hopefully this info is useful for every one who need it. See you in another tutorial and don’t forget to leave a comment for me.