Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool | Windows
|April 17, 2012||Posted by loewyi under Info, Windows|
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - The existence of a mini computer which is now known as Netbooks, raises a new question for the users in how to install the Operating System that has no CD / DVD Room. Actually there are several ways to install this OS in Netbooks, in particular by using the CD / DVD External, but what if we don’t have any CD / DVD External? Do we have to buy it first? No we don’t have to, because we can install it by using Live USB or USB Bootable.
So, how do we create a Live USB? Many ways that we can use in creating a Live USB. In Linux, especially Ubuntu, you can use the Startup Disk Creator to create a Live USB Ubuntu. But what if in Windows?
In Windows, especially Windows 7, we can use a Windows application from the Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool, with this application we can burn up Windows ISO into the CD / DVD or USB. How do we use it? In this tutorial will explain how to use the application Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool.
Creating a Live USB Windows 7 with Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool
- Install the Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool into your PC, you can download it here.
- Run the application Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool.
- Once open, choose your Windows 7 ISO file by clicking the “Browse” button, then click “Next”.
- Select the media device to install Windows 7 ISO, USB device / DVD, in this case chose “USB device” to create a Live USB.
- Choose USB Device that we will use, then click “Begin copying”.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Once the process is complete, Live USB Windows 7 is ready for use.
Ok, That’s all for now, I hope this tutorial about how to create a Live USB Windows 7 with Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool. If you have any questions, just mention it in the comment field.